Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 66

Copyright Peter Mitchell
Well I went back to the Legislature this morning for sunrise. I wanted to see what it was like at sunrise as opposed to sunset. I took a bunch of shots at the reflecting pool again in front of the Legislature. I found that my widest lens was not wide enough to capture the whole reflection without turning it into portrait orientation. I would have needed to move back, which was not a problem, but I probably would have needed to be up 8 to 10 feet.

I did some shots that I have stitched together as a panorama but being that close to the building really distorts it. I really liked some of the images with the first sun and while the lights were still on. But as I was leaving I passed this open space and thought it was a really nice, so I parked the car again and took a few shots here. So here is sunrise on the Alberta Legislature.

No comments: