Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 312

© Peter Mitchell

© Peter Mitchell
I went out to get some shots of eagles today. I was cycling over to this location and spotted a couple of loons I thought I would photograph. I got off the bike, went to turn my camera on, and nothing happened. I immediately remembered I had taken the battery out to charge up, at the time thinking I didn't want to get over to photograph eagles and have my battery run out. I didn't think I would just leave it behind.

Anyway, some extra riding back to the house for the battery and back again for my eagle shots. (The loons were too far away when I got back.)

Here are a couple shots from the day. Not as clear as I would like, they are cropped since I could not zoom in as much as I would have liked.

I counted around 35 eagles and enjoyed sitting an watching them.

No comments: