Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 365

© Peter Mitchell
It is hard to believe, but this is the last day of my 365 project. It crept up so fast and I didn't have any plan for the last image of this project. I thought an image of a door or gate might be fitting since I don't really know yet what is "on the other side". So here is an overgrown door in an old stone building.

I do plan to keep this blog going, but I don't know if I'll do daily photos, weekly, or some other format. Or maybe a combination of all of these. Please keep visiting and I hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Peter! You put a lot of time, effort and thought into this project. I'm impressed with your dedication and really enjoyed following your journey. -Breanna

Anonymous said...

You deserve a medal for your dedication! Signed - faithful followers, D & G

Anonymous said...

Dear Peter,
First, congratulations on completing a task you put for yourself a year ago, and for sticking with it every day that you promised to.

Second, thank you for inviting me on this journey. I have thoroughly enjoyed your photographs, and have found great inspiration in them. I appreciated having a snippet of the different places you visited over the past year, but also I liked following your progression, and your different experimentations with photos.

Its been a good ride! I look forward to being invited on another one!

yasmine

Mr. Salad Bowl said...

Congrats on finishing your 365 project. It's a great accomplishment and you did a great job.